Cisco has presented its new certification program recently and now it’s time to find out what are your new opportunities. Since most badges were replaced by new ones, now you can reach your heights at your workplace by being the most qualified professional with a certification from this leading IT vendor.
From this article you’ll know about the brand new credential of the professional level – CCNP Enterprise badge and one of its exams to earn it – Cisco 300-435. In addition, you’ll find the information onhow to effectively prepare for this assessment. But firstly, let’s see some reasons to earn Cisco Exam-Labs certifications.
Why Get Certified?
There are many benefits that come along with earning a Cisco credential. Some of them include:
- Potential employers prefer certified candidates hence those having a credential are given the priority when employment opportunities and promotions arise.
- With work promotions increased salary and employment benefits come hence improved living standards.
- Being certified implies that the professional has acquired the necessary knowledge and skills to carry out job requirements and as such efficiency at the workplace is improved.
- Once certified, the holder has access to a variety of networking resources from Cisco where they study in order to continue being relevant in the sphere.
Available Certifications with 300-435
Visit This Web Site Cisco 300-435 ENAUTO (Implementing automation for Cisco enterprise solutions) is one of the concentration exams that applicants have to pass in order to earn any of three credentials mentioned below. These are:
- CCNP Enterprise
This certification validates one’s knowledge and skills in configuring and troubleshooting enterprise networks. One should pass two exams to earn this credential: one core test i.e. 350-401 ENCOR and one concentration exam chosen from six alternatives (the Cisco 300-435 is among them).
- Cisco Certified DevNet Professional
This credential validates a candidate’s knowledge and ability to develop, configure and maintain applications built on Cisco platforms. For one to earn this badge, they need to sit forpass two exams: one core exam i.e. 350-901 DEVCCOR and one concentration test which is selected among eight choicesincluding300-435 assessment.
- Specialist level credentialin Enterprise Automation and Programmability
This Cisco badge is appropriate for system engineers and network design engineerswho want to prove their understanding of concepts such as programming basics, pythonlanguage, automation tools, APIs, and controllers.
ENAUTO 300-435 Exam Details
ENAUTO 300-435 test, offered in English and Japanese,has a duration of 90 minutes. It certifies a candidate’s ability to implement enterprise automated solutions so the major areas assessed in this exam are the following:
- Network programmability foundation – 10%
This includes understanding the characteristics of API styles, Python scripts, and the challenges experienced and patterns used when consuming APIs synchronously and asynchronously.
- Automate APIs and protocols – 10%
- Network device programmability – 20%
This topic involves understanding device configuration and management using NetMiko in addition to comparing publication and subscription telemetry patterns.
- Cisco DNA center – 20%
This area checks the knowledge related to the functionality and capabilities of the Cisco DNA center such as network assurance, APIs, intent APIs, multivendor support, and events and notifications among others.
- Cisco SD(Software Defined)-WAN – 20%
This section includes understanding of the features and capabilities of SD-WAN and implementing Python scripts to carry out API requests for Cisco SD-WAN.
- Cisco Meraki – 20%
This involves knowledge of the features and functionality of Cisco Meraki, and creating and configuring a network using Cisco Meraki APIs.
Students preparing for Cisco exams can use a variety of preparation tools to ensure that they pass their tests onthe first attempt. Some of the tools include:
- Training courses — Cisco has collaborated with authorized partners to offer training sessions to students worldwide. These sessions can be in the form of instructor-led classroom training and virtual classroom courses which take a duration of 5 days.
- Books and study guides — these materials can be obtained from the Cisco learning network store. They give a guideline of how and what to study while preparing for 300-435 test. Study manuals can also be obtained from the Cisco Platinum Learning Library. This preparation tool is preferred by most students because it gives them an opportunity to have intensive and self-paced learning sessions.
- Exam dumps — these collections of questions and answers should be taken only from a reliable source likePrepAway.com. This web siteoffers free and paid ete files that are frequently updated. The paid file for 300-435 which is expert-verified will cost you $49,99 and will be opened on the special tool that simulates the real exam environment and is known as the ETE Player. Using this software, you’ll be ableto explore the real exam environment and take trail tests interactively.
- Study communities such as the Cisco Learning Network — this is a platform for test-takers to discuss complex topics, searching for answers together, sharing materials related to 300-435 test and to also be informed of any updates to the certifications.
- Videos ad webinars prepared by 300-435 experts — these materials also give an insight on the concepts examined in the test. Such videos can be obtained from the Cisco Platinum Learning Library and YouTube as well.
Cisco credentials expire after 3 years from the date of issue. Recertification can be done in either of the following ways:
- Passing a recertification test
- Earning a higher level certification
There is also one more way which includes participating in continuing education activities such as authoring and publishing contentrelated to 300-435 exam, attending Cisco live training sessions, completing instructor-led or online courses. Once you gain a certain number of continuing education units (CEUs), the badgewill be renewed for another 3 years.
Being Cisco certified gives the credential holder an advantage in their different career pursuits. Since exam preparation is of the most important stages of earning a certification the candidate should pay much attention to it. And as such, the most reliable and effective preparation tools should be used such as official trainings, books, or exam dumps from PrepAway.com. Invest your time and efforts now to pass 300-435 exam and earn the brand new CCNP Enterprise credential from Cisco!